Atlanta SX

georgia 2.jpgGood time at the races.

I called JS7 to win. he looked smooth and relaxed.

I also called Shorty for a holeshot in the main.
Was wrong.
Dungey needs a holeshot if he is even thinking about a red plate.

Dungey, you know that one dude. That one dude who will be right there to capitalize on anyone elses mistakes and walk away with the title. All it takes is a bad race, anything can happen. What if davi had a mechanical prob and didnt start the main??

Oh that guy, the one who gets mediocre starts normally and cant pass through the pack? The one that only places well if the top dogs do poorly? The guy who got a holeshot and won that round when RV dumped it three times? That guy?

Oh that guy, the one who gets mediocre starts normally and cant pass through the pack? The one that only places well if the top dogs do poorly? The guy who got a holeshot and won that round when RV dumped it three times? That guy?

I bet if we took dungey to windy hill he'd take the advice of the locals and not knock himself silly after a grand total of 5 laps on the track....THAT GUY!

Lol.....I never claimed to be a pro rider! Or smart for that matter! BTW You better find yourself some spokes now! Bahaha!

What if davi had a mechanical prob and didnt start the main??

Davi is riding a Yellow bike.........So that is for sure a possiblity. Anyone remeber a yellow bike running out of gas (not an issue in SX), one not starting on the starting line, one having the clutch go out on the line..........seems to be a pattern with the yellow bikes.

And then Dungey is right there to take the title.

Back