Something new in the garage...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Just got home from picking up something the makes the garage look way cooler. Any guesses? Pics later. Have to catch up on the Atlanta SX.... ;)

attachment.php

Already have a list started:
Front Tire
Chain
Air Filter
Front Brake Pads
Flywheel Weight
Side Number Plates
Rear Brake Pads
Front Number Plate
Pre-printed Backgrounds
V-force Reed Kit
Extra Complete Cylinder
300cc Big Bore Kit

Good Deal Scoob!
Looks like a nice find. What year?
Ya only got a few weeks before the riding starts....don't take it too far apart..

Thanks Sharc,

I'm not taking it apart to where I cannot ride it anytime soon. It's pretty much ready to roll, but just some items I need to clean up I feel before I'll be totally happy. Was wanting to ask you anyway about the flywheel weight. What weight would be good?

No clue on a Kawi weight. I’ve never done any research on it. For pure Moto I would have to say the smallest one. For dunes ..????

Looks awesome!

Couple more suggestions:
Looks like maybe needs a rear tire? Or is that a Supermoto tire?
When replacing the chain, make sure you actually route it THROUGH the lower chain guide, not under it.....haha.

Giggling....

Dude, what did you do? Zoom in and check it out pixel by pixel? ;)

Yeah, I have a rear tire. One of those 756's I think you posted on here from Rocky Mountain ATV a year or so ago. Needs a from rubber also.

Dude didn't ride it much, but thinking when he did, he rode it on the road. Two things he said it will need in the ad were a rear tire and chain guide. Hoping a 2007 KX450f chain guide will fit. If not I'll have to add it to the list. Bike seemed tight, but does need a once over. Hoping not to find much that it "needs" although my luck can run the opposite.

Looking foward to getting it out on the track...

Hey Sharc, what size flywheel weight did you have on your bike? I was researching a little and looks like I have the choices of a 7oz. or 13oz. May be able to find some more later. Before I actually looked them up, I was leaning towards something around 9oz. Most common benefit seems to be stops stalling in corners. I'm thinking I will probably ride it as is on the track first to see where I stand and what I feel I need...if anything. Can't wait to get on the track... Yes, after I change the tires...expecially the rear one. ;)

Back