Summit Indoor (PICS) - O.A.P.

ohioactionphoto

PR Addict
Had fun shooting an Ohio classic last night. Ahhhhh Summit Indoors.... Good racing, moto-scene to the extreme. Thanks to everyone for an awesome night. Pics are uploading now.

http://willisarts.zenfolio.com/p698715856

If you are interested in having me come shoot photos of you at your favorite track please pm me for a booking. I'll also be at all major OMA races in 2013. Can't wait for spring!

_MG_8840.jpg_MG_9130.jpg_MG_9315.jpg_MG_9568.jpg_MG_9625-Edit.jpg_MG_9758.jpg

Nice pics as always! But I have some questions.

1. Do you have the proper county permits for your photography?
2. What do you think of quads vs bikes?
3. Do neck braces help with rider safety?
4. Did you pick up an OMA schedule while there at this CRA sanctioned event?

That should do it for now. :p

Thanks Pit! I'm not even sure where to start with your questions. I get really stuck on questions #2 and #3, but let's just say I am agnostic about such politically polarized topics. lol.

The one thing I may request for next year is a circus clown's barrel to hide in. That's sketchy business being out there man! According to my drunken buddies I about got mowed down by an out of control 97 CR250 who decided to just pin it around the triple... Total hats off to the flaggers who sometimes run onto the track like a game of moto-frogger. They should for sure be getting some hazard pay for that.

@ 2xD - Was there even a "B" class? I swear I saw some of the same dudes in Money & C. If that's knowingly allowed that's messed up!

Regardless it was a good night of racing. I couldn't keep track of everything and shoot at the same time, so I shouldn't be talkin smack...

Did Pit race? How did you do? Just looked them up........did not see Pit. Looks like there were some very small classes for sure. 2 riders in 450B, 1-3 vet riders in a class. Not much racing going on........

Back