Let's go.......RETRO!

This might be a way to get Evo244 to buy a newer bike that he can make look old vs buying older bikes and making them look new again!!!! And evidently, KTM never had anything other than Orange bikes! They could have made a 1990 - 91 Mint Green version for KTM Throwback!!!

My '94 495 was an orange frame, white plastic and blue seat.
Dirtbike16.jpg

This might be a way to get Evo244 to buy a newer bike that he can make look old vs buying older bikes and making them look new again!!!! And evidently, KTM never had anything other than Orange bikes! They could have made a 1990 - 91 Mint Green version for KTM Throwback!!!

It would be way less work for me Robin, mint green Katooms looked so bitch'n

My '94 495 was an orange frame, white plastic and blue seat.
Dirtbike16.jpg

Showing your age there MXracn746.........you are off by a decade....that is a 1984 495......

As to the graphics the Suzuki and Kawasaki are legit....the Honda and Yamaha....ugh...not sure who can identify/like those amalgamations....

I was going to say.... the KTM 495 was a 1984 too. The years that had Red / Blue in the graphics was only 1989 - 1990 for the KTM throwback like that.

Orange. red, purple and white YZ? What year is that color combo from?

Thats a 1993 Yamaha graphic. One of the ugliest years ever. Even the pink in 91 and 92 were better than the purple years. Wish they would have gone with the red and white from 1988.......that was a great looking bike.

Showing your age there MXracn746.........you are off by a decade....that is a 1984 495......

Damn! I was off by a decade wasn't I? Seems like it shoulda been '94. Was it that long ago? Wow, I was 22 when I had that bike. Sucks gettin old!

Thats a 1993 Yamaha graphic. One of the ugliest years ever. Even the pink in 91 and 92 were better than the purple years. Wish they would have gone with the red and white from 1988.......that was a great looking bike.

View attachment 8211

Forgot it had those stupid stripes on the swingarm but no red/orange seat or fender graphics on the '93.

Those are retro, but kind of like the Yamaha ones above, those were not some of the better looking CRs either.

Back