Other sports your kids do

Original44

PR Addict
Besides Motocross, what other sports do your kids do?

My son that races motocross, also does CYO x-country running at school and is a competative swimmer for the Lake Erie Silver Dolphins. He also Snow boards and loves to ride his BMX bike at Ray's. His older bother did a Triathlon last year at Fairport and now he's talking about doing the Triathlon this summer.

Kids sure do have it lucky with Mom and Dad driving them everywhere.

My 13 year old daughter is in competition Cheer, school cheer, school compettion cheer, basketball and track. My 9 year old daughter is into tumbling, and plays a little rec soccer. Matthew, my other 9 year old twin, loves racing motocross. Plays rec baseball (so it does not interfere with MX too much), select basketball, and Football. He is a very good tight end and awesome defensive back. So going forward, looks like MX and football are his top sports. Needless to say, EVERY single night of the week, we are going one or two different ways to games, practices, etc. NEVER stops in my house for sure.

Our 13 yr old boy plays football(DE) for the middle school, wrestled for the first time this year and really enjoyed it with all wins being pins...definately helped with conditioning and body strength...cuz he is going to need it going to a 250 this year. He also likes basketball.

Back