OMA GP Series

JB_519

PR Addict
Anyone on here planning on doing the 5 week Oma x gp series ? This will be my first time running the gp format. Courious to see turnout numbers....

Im going to try and do as many of them as my schedule allows. Early in the year the LL stuff is going to take up a bunch on my time and I may need to back off the racing scene after that a little. GP's are complete blast though. I dont understand why more MX guys wont try them.

Based on how much fun I had at the Western Reserve and TV land ones last year,
I'm going to try to hit a couple. For sure will hit W.R. again, they have one
scheduled for Oct 19.

Anyone on here planning on doing the 5 week Oma x gp series ? This will be my first time running the gp format. Courious to see turnout numbers....

I hope to hit them all, I've been riding about all the Action Sports and Fast Traxx GP's for several years, they are a blast. I probably wouldn't even still have a bike if it wasn't for these.

Based on how much fun I had at the Western Reserve and TV land ones last year,
I'm going to try to hit a couple. For sure will hit W.R. again, they have one
scheduled for Oct 19.

There's a vintage class and you have the perfect bike for it. Riding my 360 MX at last year's Action Sports AHRMA CC on the GP course was the most fun I've had on a bike in forever. The AMA vintage series is going through Athens too.

IMG7193-M.jpg David L. Patton Jr. photo

I hope to hit them all, I've been riding about all the Action Sports and Fast Traxx GP's for several years, they are a blast. I probably wouldn't even still have a bike if it wasn't for these.

And you have a cool bike now! But you sure wouldn't have need for a bike if not for GP racing since the only time that you are on a bike anymore is at the races.

And you have a cool bike now! But you sure wouldn't have need for a bike if not for GP racing since the only time that you are on a bike anymore is at the races.

Yes, I do have a cool bike now, thanks for selling it to me.

I do hope to ride more this year with not moving and having someone to fill it at work. I even plan to do at least 1 MX, and take it from there.

Back