Windham

He did not feel comfortable jumping something on the track, so he retires........but yet pulls that stuff off? That is knowing your ability and the knowing the bike perfectly to gauge distance.

He did not feel comfortable jumping something on the track, so he retires........but yet pulls that stuff off? That is knowing your ability and the knowing the bike perfectly to gauge distance.

right? either way.. sooo sick!!! glad i get to witness it twice this year, maybe 3 if i can hit vegas!!

eh. i dont know about canadia. im over driving for a bit.. at least vegas is a flight only option lol. im not going to fly to canadia, eh

Crute....Did you say Vegas??? I think u left me llast time while I was on a bender....You were mumbling about some chick or some s**t..."Vegas bro,lets get smoked" hahahahahahaha

straight duct tape em to your leg and hope you hit the down side, i think he measures up 140 150 ft between the hits and knows his speed.still amazing!!!

Crute....Did you say Vegas??? I think u left me llast time while I was on a bender....You were mumbling about some chick or some s**t..."Vegas bro,lets get smoked" hahahahahahaha

vegas was a blur!!!!! maybe next time ill try todds approach. wont feel so sick on the way home. just kidding, that sounds awful!!!

Back