OMA Podium Stickers

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We have had podium stickers made, mainly for the kids, but we wont turn down the adults. Stick them where ever your heart desires; helmets, fenders, shrouds, tool box, moto van etc etc.

IMAG3164_zpse9ace417.jpg

Someone will have them on their helmets like a football helmet I bet.

That's where the idea originated. Every week we earned those things in football. We felt like all stars when coach handed them out. I think they will be a hit.

Gotta hand it to Jeremy on this one. I think this is going to be a hit from the youngsters to the young at heart (also known as the I refuse to act my age group). I think that's kind of where I fit in sometimes. Anyway, another really cool perk.

Jock used to do that for the 50/60 riders. I remember gettin that sticker to put on my helmet. Then at the track all the kids would always say wow look at all your stickers. It's kinda how we stacked up the competition in the staging area......

So does 4th place get a quarter?
Hershey must have recruited Pit........Those democrats are always looking for a hand out........and come on JO, you can not seriously think that your going to hurt the feelings of all those other kids that dont get a sticker? How about you let the parents of the 50 and 65 riders do a tunnel for them as they ride off the track, and maybe your wife can have a treat for them after their motos. This might help out with their hurt feelings for not getting a sticker.

Hershey must have recruited Pit........Those democrats are always looking for a hand out........and come on JO, you can not seriously think that your going to hurt the feelings of all those other kids that dont get a sticker? How about you let the parents of the 50 and 65 riders do a tunnel for them as they ride off the track, and maybe your wife can have a treat for them after their motos. This might help out with their hurt feelings for not getting a sticker.

Maybe a participation sticker??

I recall the seeing Briarcliff stickers handed out at THE BATTLE, stuck on the shitter (sorry pot-o-pot) doors :)

That's where the idea originated. Every week we earned those things in football. We felt like all stars when coach handed them out. I think they will be a hit.

Do we get to watch film and get me stickers for good passes, style on jumps, etc. ;-)

Good stuff! I'll put them on my old helmet. Well, my current one until I get a new one...err... and when I can manage a podium.

Back