Beans open sunday 3-10

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
11-dark, $20.

Guys are out riding today, it's not bad! Will disc it up for tomorrow.

579 Beans Rd SE
Sherrodsville, Oh 44675
330-440-2366

The track was awesome yesterday. Super rough, ruts in all the faces. I had a blast. Great practice for the first outdoor ride of the year.

The bus was cool. We were pitted next to you. Track was sweet. I rode jacks 250f and really liked it...

I might have been pitted next to you then. I was 2 over from the bus. lol. Black explorer with silver trailer riding the stock pastics 06 CRF450R. My buddy and I had a great time. Havent ridden there since early last year. I like this track direction better. Track was going opposite direction last time I was there. Jumps are bigger this year from what I can recall. Some spots were a little knarly with the ruts, but the weather was AWESOME. We stuck around till near dark. :)
Thanks.

Michael

The bus was definately awesome. Makes me want a new moto vehicle, not sure how much more my van will handle. Its getting whooped.. fast.

I loved the layout myself. It just seems to ride better this direction, over the reverse direction from last year. The uphill double by the holeshot was alot of fun, and the first double in the rythm was a blast. It was hard to get a good line through the rollers before that front rythm though, but I started to get faster as the day went on. It sure took me a good while to get back into the groove.

Thanks again for opening BJ, your track has always been top notch for me, and its by far my favorite place to moto in Ohio.

yea thats why i sold my van... it was getting pretty tired and it didnt like pulling my boat around. i found that shuttle buses are cheaper than an equivalent van. i was seeing 2000+ ford e250/350 high top diesel extended vans that were 5k+.. bus was much less. my rough math says we got 13-14mpg too, not horrible. my last van got 15. have a lot of things in mind for it too. its hard to find a good one though, looked at quite a few junkers before buying this one.

i thought the track was pretty good as well. i need to get better at hitting rutted jumps. i couldnt do the tunnel until the quad squad got out there and flattened the ruts for me ;P
finally nutted up and hit the "big" double in the front section. that thing is fun. same thing here with the rollers though, i couldn't get any rythem going through them. saw the faster guys doubling through but i couldn't get enough speed out of the turn.

Back