WORD on the guy that crashed out in heat race?

TCracing

PR Addict
DEANO?
Sorry, if they said on SPEED. I FFW and only watched the racing?
Any word on Wilson? Got slammed pretty hard Collar bone? No LCQ or MAIN?

I thought for sure POOR CANARD broke his leg? MAN He doesn't do anything half A$$, Even when he gets out of shape! Whew!!!!

OK now. It's bad enough I talk to myself, Now I have to answer my own posts. GEEEZZZZ!
Seems Deano got all sorts of Banged up, Much worse than I would have thought. He needs some Calcium supplements.

Tc excellent use of a thread without spoiling! Thanks man !!!!! Had to work last night so I put my phone on airplane mode and made an effort not to browse any type of social media.

Thanks for the update. Wow I got that Deano crash on video and that jump kicked him weird. I can not believe with those injuries he finished the heat race! He's tough! Was Canard OK! I thought i was gonna throw up when he was trying to get up and falling over. Then when asterisk just picked him up I was suprised I thought they would have red flagged maybe just me.

Sucks Deano is hurt again man.. He was on it too.. After he ate it, the dirt works guys were over there looking at the little lip.. They did move some dirt around and in the 450 main 5 was hitting that line regularly..

We talked to 41 after the mains were over back at the Honda truck.. Pretty cool seen some other guys come check on him too like kdub and his trainer Tim Ferry was hanging around as well as mama Canard.. Trey told us that he was sore but alright besides a slight concussion and a headache.. He was kind and well enough to get a pic with Court (TC is Court's favorite rider).. She also got pics with Marvin, KW, JS, JR SR, RD.. Had alot of fun after the races!

Back