MX 213 Open Practice and race

biged@mx213

PR Member
Let the Moto Revolution Series Begin!!! Race one will be on Sunday March 24th, an open practice will be held on Saturday the 23rd. Practice day, gates will open at 8 am, practice to start at 10 am. Overnight camping is available ($25.00) to those of you who will be racing on Sunday. Electric hookups available, water will depend on how cold it stays. Racing follows OMA rules and classes. Race day registration begins at 7am, practices at 8 or 8:30, riders meeting to follow. We hope to be racing by 10 or 10:30 am. Small campfires are allowed as long as they are contained.

Mx 213 practice is on for today at 10am, tracks will be prepped, $25 per rider. Practice will be organized by groups: 50's, 65's, 85-150's, quads, mini quads, C bike, A-B bike. We reserve the right to combine groups if needed based upon turnout.

The hook ups are not "track side". You can see the majority of the track from where the hook ups are but it is a hike around the hillside to get to staging and "pit" area.

A reasonable slow ride on a pitbike?

Yes. There are 1 or 2 dozen within 250 yards of the pits. Just before you come to the sign in building (where you sign in to enter the grounds during a practice or race day), they are just on your right.

As far as I know there are not too many tracks in the mid and north east that have RV hook ups track side or even within 250 yards of the track.

Hook ups

Were the hookups all the way across the other side of the hill? There as only a few campers over there, but I thought I saw on here somewhere it said they had a 100 trackside hookups?

I said there were a total of 100 sites adjacent to the track, never said trackside. Thats how rumors get started LOL. There are 50 sites as you come down into the entrance of the pit area, and another 50 over by are barn area.

Back