God I MIss This

Now that's a racetrack with the right motorcycles on it!!!!

also did you notice how many riders are on the gate!!!

easy to work on bikes that are affordable when they break compared to 4 stroke JUNK!!!!

I do love the sound and smell but you guys may want to re-watch that vid... You say great track? It has more gravel than the entry road into dirt country, ROCK hard dirt everywhere except in one corner that was watered, no water (except that corner), oh and don’t look past the countless chain link fence and steel posts lining the track and solid stone wall on the other side. The elevation changes are nice but damn...
Do love the idea of a 2 stroke support class in the US, but the tree huggers that killed the 2 stroke would rather jam a steel rod through a baby harp seal's head then let the big mean motorcycle companies make new 2 strokes... don’t you silly guys know, all that smoke is going to destroy the atmosphere...

I do love the sound and smell but you guys may want to re-watch that vid... You say great track? It has more gravel than the entry road into dirt country, ROCK hard dirt everywhere except in one corner that was watered, no water (except that corner), oh and don’t look past the countless chain link fence and steel posts lining the track and solid stone wall on the other side. The elevation changes are nice but damn...
Do love the idea of a 2 stroke support class in the US, but the tree huggers that killed the 2 stroke would rather jam a steel rod through a baby harp seal's head then let the big mean motorcycle companies make new 2 strokes... don’t you silly guys know, all that smoke is going to destroy the atmosphere...

This gets the most "negative post of the month" award.

I still want to ride the track.........surface looks no different than Honda Hills used to be.

Back