stubby tire tools

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
I know a few of you said you got them. I used them for the first time, with my pit posse tire changing stand yesterday. I still had to use a tire iron though. They definitely made it a little nicer of a process... but once you get down to the last few bites, how are you using the stubby tool? (or are you just using a regular tire iron like i did)? They are pretty thick and theres no way it could squeeze in there. Only thing I thought of would be leaving one in and then hammering it over or something? Seems nearly impossible to ONLY use those!! but again i realllly suck at changing tires

I know a few of you said you got them. I used them for the first time, with my pit posse tire changing stand yesterday. I still had to use a tire iron though. They definitely made it a little nicer of a process... but once you get down to the last few bites, how are you using the stubby tool? (or are you just using a regular tire iron like i did)? They are pretty thick and theres no way it could squeeze in there. Only thing I thought of would be leaving one in and then hammering it over or something? Seems nearly impossible to ONLY use those!! but again i realllly suck at changing tires

Ditto. Good for about 3/4 and then used the spoons. Two tires today and same deal on both.

Back