Summer Sunday Practice?

flyin polack

PR Addict
Just a stupid question that is probably anwered in the other threads but I cant find it.

With the start up of the OMA, where is a guy to go that doesn't race on Sundays when we're used to going to their tracks? Will any of the OMA tracks hold Sunday practice?

Just a stupid question that is probably anwered in the other threads but I cant find it.

With the start up of the OMA, where is a guy to go that doesn't race on Sundays when we're used to going to their tracks? Will any of the OMA tracks hold Sunday practice?

All tracks can run practice at their discretion, we just dont allow 2 mx races on the same day regardless of distance. Check with each track on their schedule.

I am sure there are others but I know both Malvern and Beans will be holding Sunday practice after each individual Saturday hot summer night series race. Basically race Saturday then practice Sunday.

well i'll be dipped in dog sh?t, everyone i talked to said all the oma tracks only practice the sat before the race, bunch a retards i guess, i will see ya wendsday, if its nice.

well i'll be dipped in dog sh?t, everyone i talked to said all the oma tracks only practice the sat before the race, bunch a retards i guess, i will see ya wendsday, if its nice.

yeah, I got a ton crap mail about BC being race only, you guys are the killing ohio riding scene, blah blah blah. Rumors are like butts, everyone has one and it stinks.

Back