Briarcliff Trivia!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The winner of this trivia question will receive 2 practice passes to Malvern Mx park. What was the actual year that Briarcliff Motocross, LLC was formed? Please give just one year, guesses with multiple years will deemed unprofessional and placed in time out.

The winner of this trivia question will receive 2 practice passes to Malvern Mx park. What was the actual year that Briarcliff Motocross, LLC was formed? Please give just one year, guesses with multiple years will deemed unprofessional and placed in time out.

Winner winner, malvern practice for dinner, yum. Thats correct, we formed the LLC in August of 2003 when we started clearing the woods. 2004 it sat idle due to lack of help from the orginal support, and the fact that we had just had our first child in late 2003. Then,

With some renewed support in 2005, we launched it at the end of the season.

Please pm me mx834 with your contact info, I will mail them today.

I would like to contest this trivia contest!
1. I was not given ample notice.
2. No specific deadline was given.
3. There were no multiple choice questions.
4. There was only one question for which I had no idea what the answer was.
5. I really hate Trivia Contests.

I would have definitely submitted 2003, but I was confused on the rules! For example are we talking Gregorian Calendar, Thai Solar Calendar, fiscal calendar or possibly even the Lunar Calendar which is often referred to as the Islamic calendar?

I would have definitely submitted 2003, but I was confused on the rules! For example are we talking Gregorian Calendar, Thai Solar Calendar, fiscal calendar or possibly even the Lunar Calendar which is often referred to as the Islamic calendar?

Ok, we will do another for the cry babies.....Name the exact make and model of the first tractor purchased by Briarcliff Motocross, LLC to service the grounds. Winner gets two passes to Malvern for practice.

Back