vegas sx

Don't temp me.....Best time! I looked it up already on southwest vacations....great deals! I have like one picture from last time....It's a table with 6 bottled of empty JIM Beam .......only 3rd nite there! Couple Mt. Dews were on the table too.

Zman, Zboy, and family are going for the ArenaCross finals and will be there for the weekend watching the SX and racing there too.

Rocket . you interested? I priced tickets and hotel. BUT I was thinking of doing the RED BUD LLQ for Baja. Same weekend.

Zman, Zboy, and family are going for the ArenaCross finals and will be there for the weekend watching the SX and racing there too.

I've got some things up in the air at work at this point before I can commit to anything this year. Once I find out, I'll have a clearer picture of what I can and can't do this coming summer. I'd like to go and catch all of the action for sure!

anyone going?

Yep Mitchy is running Friday night before for a National 50cc AX shot in the 4-8 year old class. Saturday we are headed over to watch SX with the big dogs, and then back for a shot at the 7-8 AX class on Sunday.

Should be fun times with 3 days of racing and watching the big dogs.

DSC_0036 (640x427).jpg

RAM JAM will be hanging out with the Zman crew for the week in Vegas. Looking forward to some good racing and SX for sure.

Back