ATTENTION! Malvern race moved to Saturday night!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
ATTENTION! Due to the 80%+ chance of rain, we have decided to move Sunday's race to Saturday night! We will still have practice from 10-4! We will have a pre-race late practice at 4:30. We will still have the pit bike race, but it will be worked into the running order. Sign-up will start at 3, and the races will start as close to 5 as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help spread the word to anyone and everyone!!! THANK YOU!!

Sorry,
I shouldn’t have put any sarcastic remarks in this tread.
Jason has been throwing his heart and soul into making things better. He’s been doing a great job.
Getting things in order now and looking forward seeing everyone at Malvern tomorrow..
Again….sorry.

Its like an addiction, sometimes. I know I shouldn't do, it but I cant stop myself from clicking the send button!
GAWD!!! What is wrong with us!
Maybe there is a support group or something? Or is this it... Pit Racerer... LOL!

I just stopped into work to check things (the crew is off for Good Friday) and I have an e-mail from Connie at 10.29 a.m. giving me an update. Very Nice!!!

Thanks Marc, see you tomorrow.

Track will be perfect tomorrow. We spread 9 loads of sand in the corners and may have to do some watering tomorrow.

Back