CRF450 graphics and plastics

I'm having a hard time finding any graphics I like for an 03 CRF450. I've read that you can use the 02-07 CR graphics, with a minimal amount of customization, because the bottom radiator bolt hole doesnt line up perfectly, and needs to be made bigger. Has anyone ever done this? If so do you have any pictures? I could settle for one of the graphics kits I've stumbled across, but if it's not terribly hard, or looks too bad, I'd like to give myself a few more options. Thanks for any help.

Just call chad at epik graphics. The dude will have the best stuff you've ever seen cut perfect to fit your bike.

Use someone local. I can't stand using a vendor across the country if I don't have to. Depending on where you live, I am impressed by ripped vinyl in Salem. Some of the best stuff I've used and seen plus ryan is real easy to work with. Just check out jason rogers rig and bikes.

As far as plastic, just run the 04+ front fender and use the same 03 plastic for the rest and a good graphic company can make it how u like it..

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'll definetely check Epik out. I found a kit I really liked for dirt cheap on ebay. It's for an 02-07 CR, but I didnt pay much for it, and I'm gonna see how far off the shroud design is. Depending on how good it comes out, I may or may not be buying another kit!! lol

Back