oweirhnaslkdnfn flisoiuernlksoiern - Just Kidding!!! Malvern Race Results / OMA Points Updated!

Come on now... It is 1:52 AM - Pretending to be a "BOT" ... that is funny!!! Somebody laugh at me!!

sdkfnsdvnuierlb x lbnlbldrgnseghklmxbxbn I........................................will..................................................laugh....................................ha,ha.......................................ha,ha
:)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-zvYls7fnrw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Way to go with the super fast results postings!! :)
Seems like the OMA has stepped up the game in the local MX community for sure! :)

Got a question. If someone gets track bucks at malvern are they only good for malvern or can they be used at any OMA track?

Looks like jeramy Taylor doing fine with switching up to pro class.... A lot of familiar names on the race results.. Hats off to the OMA...

Man, last night was awesome. Track was perfect all night. A little slick in the 2nd motos but man you can't ask for much better. Loamy turns and some decent ruts inside. Jason and crew have prepping down to a science. Turn out was huge for practice but some did leave for the motos which was a bummer. I haven't ridden but once since September and I'm so far out of shape it ain't funny but I had a blast. Had a fast plus 25 class lemme tell ya. I had fun getting passed by old friends! Lol I knew right when Tommy Beckett came up on me. Ringggggaaaadinggggdinggggdinggg buzzing sound of the 125er.. haha

Good riding in both A motos too with Taylor tyler and green rippin.. second motos they were all right together the whole race and made some good clean racing..

All in all a good night of fun racin

Great track all day and night!! Kuchler and I were there for 14 hrs and it was awesome and worth the dragging a$$ today. Now on to BC.

Been a while since I was at a race...suprised at all the people that I knew that were there yesterday. It was good seeing some old friends,it has been way too long.

Hopefully we'll see you guys more! Its different when were all just there because its fun and we love it!

Now we just need to get you out there!

Back