To the pos that likes to steal parts off bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdjclevland

PR Addict
I was keeping my bike at a indoor track. The owners were nice enough to let me keep it there since of where I live and such. Anyways some punk bitch stole my zeta red speed bleeders out of my forks, my valve stem caps which is not a big deal, but what really pissed me off is my torc 1 shift lever. It's off a Honda so it's not like it's gonn fit on another bike. What kind of person does this?

If anyonee knows who it is please let me know cause I have been already looking on everyone's bikes I see and am going to keep looking for the parts and when I find it you better be able to run father than me and I have bad news for you. I am a runner. Your nothing but a scum bag and deserve nothing in life whoever u are.

i think since the beginning of the season a broken thumb would be really nice, or sh?t just break his whole arm then knock his teeth out for practice.

Haha i like that idea actually. And yeah it does suck cause we all spend a lot of money ok these bikes and don't need to spend more to replace stuff people just take. Either way i go to a lot of different tracks and I am gonna keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back