Route 62 MX park. Open April 6-7

2 tracks open 4/6 4/7. 11-6. $20 bikes or quads. The new track is coming along great. 1.2 miles of triples,doubles,uphill,downhill,rhythm section, "Dirty Dozen" set of rollers, table top out of natural hill. 740-404-9240. Planning on opening new big track 4/14

I drove by the track Easter weekend. The new big track development is looking so sweet.

Anyone that has not been to Route 62 needs to make the trip.....it is friendly for all skill levels. 3 seperate style tracks. Large mx track once complete with a variety of obstacles and natural terrain. SX style track. and a intermediate track for lil guys just starting out all the way up to big bikes. Check out the website: www.route62mx.vpweb.com also search youtube for recent videos: Adam Kidd sponsor me video.

i got a rage champ adult kart, over 4500 new, only raced a couple times at midvale, $2000 firm, gots a flathead motor, like 10 sets of diffrent tires and wheels, extra bumpers, $1000 dollar clutch set up.google rage karts for info and pics.

Back