Irrigation Hoses - Mx Hoses

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I got a slew of 1.5"-2" firehoses, regular hoses, all kinds of hoses, fittings etc etc. Well over 250' of hose, maybe more. I bought them from highland lakes back in the day, have sat in the shed for years. Need gone. Come make offer, load in truck.

Dayton Motorcycle Club uses a ton of Firehose and some always seem to split. They might be interested in them.

If anyone wants them come get them, otherwise they are going in the garbage tomorrow night! Mostly rubber hoses, I think i must have given away some of the braided fire hoses.

IMAG3250_zpse97e59ff.jpg

IMAG3251_zps1bf822a4.jpg

IMAG3252_zps6d8fdc6f.jpg

IMAG3253_zps5b9442c5.jpg

If anyone wants them come get them, otherwise they are going in the garbage tomorrow night! Mostly rubber hoses, I think i must have given away some of the braided fire hoses.

I can't tell what is exactly there from the pictures, but it you have any 2" fire hose in lengths of 20' feet or greater I can take them off your hands on Sat. for MX 213.

Any 1.5 " ? Any with nozzles? I need around 50' piece and a nozzle to fininsh my watering system

Any 1.5 " ? Any with nozzles? I need around 50' piece and a nozzle to fininsh my watering system

I will put them all behind the shed, and you guys can pick through what we have. Whats left back there after the race goes in the dumpster.

Back