Dirt World Practice Saturday April 6th 2013

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
Depending on weather and the track. We are hoping to hold our first practice Saturday April 6th 3pm til dark. We shall see you there!!! Bikes only!!!! $25 per rider, all minor's must have a parent or legal guardian with them to be able to ride!!

Not sure if Shane will get the chance to work on the pee wee track before this weekend, if not the pee wee track will not be open, I will comment on the post later in the week and let everyone know!!

Tiffany@dirtworld
(440)858-9584

We shall see you there!! Shane had made a dump tuck into a water truck, it looks awesome and we cant wait to use for practice, it has been his winter projects!!!

Hey Richy, that sounds good to me! Looks like its going to be a beautiful day!! 50 and sunny, just what we have been waiting for!! See you Saturday!

Oh man!!! Winter projects suck lol but in the end they are always worth it haha See you guys Saturday!!! Be a little different this year went back to a 2 stroke haha

Oh man!!! Winter projects suck lol but in the end they are always worth it haha See you guys Saturday!!! Be a little different this year went back to a 2 stroke haha

Yes at times they do that's forsure!! Shane's been obsessing again over 2 stroke's, he sold his suzuki so he's dirt bike less and now wants a two stroke! Make sure to swig by him so he can check it out!! I'm sure you'll love going back to one!

Damn it I need my cabin open and my bike running....Mother F-ER

Uh oh get on it!! You have a few days still! You can get your bike running by friday, head to your cabin stay there friday night and you can do the dusting and such that night and saturday til we open :) yea I'm doing the day dreaming for ya arent I :/ but hey if you can a camper you can stay at the track if you would like!! Just let me know!!

Sounds like she got it all worked out for you haha I got get a suspension from FCR and back on my bike but I got plenty of time haha.

Sounds like she got it all worked out for you haha I got get a suspension from FCR and back on my bike but I got plenty of time haha.

Sounds like you mite know this guy in the photo, I like to get permission to use this in the Drit World gallery. Hope to see you today.

i-vBSGPJ5-XL.jpg

Sounds like you mite know this guy in the photo, I like to get permission to use this in the Drit World gallery. Hope to see you today.

i-vBSGPJ5-XL.jpg

you can use any pics you want Rich! You got this awesome shot last year. Unfortunately I only got maybe a hour or so in before my throttle cable broke Saturday still had a lot of fun hanging out. Keep up the great pics Rich and Amazing track work Shane.

Back