I am so flipping stoked!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Now, it's been awhile since I have been this pumped to ride. Just had to let everyone know that. I can't hardly keep the heartbeat in my chest. Looking so forward to riding/racing my own bike this weekend at BC. A smoker not doubt!! Last year bumming rides off friends here and there kept me in the game, but...

Sure, I need to finish up a few things on the bike and actually start it, but I'm not worried there. Other than a few things like a holeshot device and new suspenders/setup, I should be ready. Would like to think tonight other than the backgrounds on the side panels of which I may get done if everything goes well.

I do need to find a holeshot device to put on it as short legged folk like myself are at a huge disadvantage otherwise. Been while since I lined up at the gate. Just need to keep my excitement in check and all will be well.

Oh, and I have to decide on the classes and how many to run this weekend. As of last November, I was able to add another class to my eligability list. Due to no A/B/C seperation, I'll want to choose wisely. Thinking 25+ may drop off the list, at least this race, and maybe hit the 2-stroke class although that could be a stacked class as well.

See you at the races!! :)

Back