Outlaw open 4/6 and 4/7.!

Nick46

PR Addict
We will be open both days this weekend from 11 to 5. Free camping.! $20 for big track, $15 for peewee track. Track will be sweet.! I also just cut in a vintage track. Trails will NOT be open until the beginning of May, after the harescramble. Sorry, no quads. The address is one driveway west of 6846 Mottice Dr. Waynesburg OH 44688.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 2765
330 541 1448

Just want to thank the crew at outlaw, it's so nice to have that track back again. Was a lot of fun today the dirt they have there is so nice!!!!! A little rusty just gotta lose about 30 lbs!!!!!

Had a great time today. So sweet to see outlaw back. Was in great shape. Props to th crew for making it good. Fun changes and the quad section was fun to watch. Now to shake the arm pump.

Despite the wind today, the track was killer! Some awesome turns and killer ruts. The quad looks fun but was so windy today I wasn't about to hit that thing. I'll be back for sure. Missed that place.

On a side note, the RMZ 500 is SICK! Made me was a 500 smoker real bad! I just did a couple laps on her and had to quit or I'd be searching for my own right now! Leave 2nd and 3rd gear in it and take out the rest! First time on a 500 and it was killer. Dump the clutch and pin it and with the ruts in those corners it was on rails!

Despite the wind today, the track was killer! Some awesome turns and killer ruts. The quad looks fun but was so windy today I wasn't about to hit that thing. I'll be back for sure. Missed that place.

On a side note, the RMZ 500 is SICK! Made me was a 500 smoker real bad! I just did a couple laps on her and had to quit or I'd be searching for my own right now! Leave 2nd and 3rd gear in it and take out the rest! First time on a 500 and it was killer. Dump the clutch and pin it and with the ruts in those corners it was on rails!

People are quading that downhill thing?! I could barely stop for that turn just rolling through them. Errr after seeing those pics Fox posted I think I'm mistaken.

Was awesome to be back at outlaw.

not the down hill, you cant even doublle down that and stop.. its after that, the row of table/double things..

Back