riding party

iMoto23

PR Member
okay... here we go again. riding party. and this year, I would love to make this party HUGE. it's going to be the last one we do for a while. spring of 2014 my husband and I are planning to start building our house, so part of the track will have to be torn down for it. kinda planning on Aug. 17th & 18th. we'll open up around noon or so on Sat. the 17th, ride all day. we'll do a big ass bonfire Sat. night and ride again all day Sun. the cost is FREE. camping is permitted. we have no hookups though. bring your own food, drinks, grills, whatever. the link below is a helmet cam of the track..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjOonF6ZIGk

in the video, the track was clearly super dusty. however, we DO have a water system hooked up (it wasn't that day) to help keep the dust down. and yes I can see the "jumps are a bit grassy." don't worry, they won't be like that for long.. just needs some proper grooming! track will be PRIME. I'll post more about it later as the time approaches.. any questions feel free to shoot me a text! 419-577-2742

Back