Supercross This week end

Tom, I don't think anyone on this site besides me and you care whats happening with Monster Energy SX.....that's one of the least talked about subjects on this motocross page.

John, not entirely true. I still watch every round and keep on up things. One mishap from anyone can be a game changer these days.

I love watching the SX races and seeing how hard the guys attack the tracks, especially the corners these days. And with so many of them live on Speed, it's great to watch them and disect each and every heat and main event.

I'm partial to KTM, so I'm routing for Musquin and Dungey tonight, Roczen on the West coast too. But I said from Day 1, it's going to take something special to knock RV out of the champion seat without injury. He's the man right now, and until someone can consistently beat him...... he's the fastest man on the planet in my book.

I love watching the SX races and seeing how hard the guys attack the tracks, especially the corners these days. And with so many of them live on Speed, it's great to watch them and disect each and every heat and main event.

I'm partial to KTM, so I'm routing for Musquin and Dungey tonight, Roczen on the West coast too. But I said from Day 1, it's going to take something special to knock RV out of the champion seat without injury. He's the man right now, and until someone can consistently beat him...... he's the fastest man on the planet in my book.

Rocket you and my son must be on the same wave length. He was watching a taped race last night, and said "dad, watch from the top view of these guys racing......they don't even slow down for the corner" "they are flying". I too would like to see both the KTM boys win championships in the East and West. I like both their attitudes, and think it would be cool to see KTM sweep the lites class. If that happens we are all going to start seeing A LOT of orange at the tracks. I was amazed at how many KTMs were in Datyona in the 250 and 450 classes.

Back