LL Qualifier Pell City Alabama

Zman

PR Addict
We decided to stop on the way back from Spring Break FLA and run this event. Pracitice today...fast fast fast track, but a lot of fun. See what tomorrow brings during the races, but Mitchell had his 50 in the upper r's all day geting up these inclines with step ups!

DSC_0121.jpgDSC_0139.jpgDSC_0141.jpgDSC_0142.jpgDSC_0160.jpgDSC_0176.jpgDSC_0209.jpgDSC_0265.JPGDSC_0344.jpgDSC_0300.jpgDSC_0314.jpgDSC_0334.jpgDSC_0340.jpg

Back up all these gopro videos so he can enjoy them when he's my age! Leave no chance to a devastating computer crash!!!

Hope you guys are havin a blast.

Yeah forsure back it up....Beckett has some awesome vids of tommy on 80's...priceless!

Yeah, I am trying...too much data though...filling up external hard drives...ended up with a 3rd overall and a spot on the SE regional gate at Gatorback in June. Makes a hat trick for junior...NC, ME and now the SE regionals..May and June are going to be busy for us....my run for another visit to Lorettas this year is looking less and less each qualifier I take him to...he keeps making it and his regionals, which overlap mine...I'm washed up and all in for him this year.

Finshing up a video and picture edit and will post when I am done.

Good for Z-Boy !!!!....
50 & 65's were fast in Casey....those little buggers hammer!
Did you get any of the wind????

Good for Z-Boy !!!!....
50 & 65's were fast in Casey....those little buggers hammer!
Did you get any of the wind????

Yeah, thanks Sharc...yeah everyone of these events have a host of little fast kids. I am getting to know all their names seeing them in and out and know who the future stars are.

Oh yeah! Only wind videos with the Drone were that of my boat in FLA on the lift behind my brother in laws. See links below...Too much going on at the track to take her up...I will though...maybe this weekend for a practice session with the little man.

[video=youtube_share;iYZBvlmqyzI]http://youtu.be/iYZBvlmqyzI[/video]

I will get some from up in the air....can't wait. Too nervous in FLA to fly out over the bay and at the track worried about flying into the side of someone's RV...I gonna get practiced up.. I promise.

Back