Bubba (spoiler)

John250

PR Founding Father
So watching the SX tonight, Bubba trailing Dungey. You just had the feeling on tonights track that Bubba was going to end up on the ground. Watching him through the whoops right up against the tough blocks, a little sketchy over the jump before the finish line a couple times. It was just a matter of time before he went down.

One question. The Yamaha's were horrible, and he could not keep the front end under him several times. Now on the Suzuki, last year in the outdoors, he loses the front end in a rut. Tonight, he loses the front end in a rut. Just maybe, it is not the bike at all, but the rider? Rider position, not putting enough weight to the front of the bike? Wrong tire selection? But just perhaps, the color or make of the bike has NOTHING to do with it.

John........Grasping for straws??????? Everyone on here knows your hate for bubba....we know we know any mistake will be a thread for you....The dude is one of the fastest races of his time...He has a blown out knee and continues to race...Give him a little credit man! I believe several riders had trouble in the whoops and on the track no?

I think it was both him and the Yamaha. What happens las night could have happened to anyone but you can't deny he has had way way less crashes this season and when he does crash it not him cartwheeling all over the place

John I am no bubba fan but I don't think there is any denying that he does sync with the Suzuki better. That was apearant the from his first race on it.

Hey, Watching the race, you could just tell this was the race he was going to fall off the bike. Has NOTHING to do with me not being a fan. I don't hate bubba....just not a fan. I even told my son, I said......He looks like he is going to crash tonight.

Can you tell when Canard, Reed, or Barcia are going to crash well before it happens...or is it just Stewart that you have this ability to forecast when he's going to crash well before it happens?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HMNawinmaq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ran across this on another site. I would love to know what RC was thinking at the 1:56 mark......probably thinking "your an idiot" as he looks back over his shoulder at Bubba.

LOL.......Hah, I don't actually search the stuff out. It was on VitalMX........man those guys go on forever about Bubba. I did see a clip of what I was talking about though when I said he looked like he was going to wreck in that section. Someone else over there posted the same thing I saw watching the race.

he is lucky he did not hurt RC bad in that one crash where he jumps into him.

@4:16 is where my entire hillbilly south western Pennsylvania family watches from. Uncles, brothers, cousins, second uncles....people that are in my family that I never see except on High point national day.....

So needless to say there were a few shotguns, lots of woo's and WWHOOLLLLYYYYY SMIDGHETS! Being said when bubba carthweeled down the hill behind the gate. I thought he was dead. He got up though.

Back