Photos: Briarcliff - OMA Moto Revolution Series Round III

BARSmx

PR Addict
Another great day of racing at Briarcliff!

TIB_1228.JPG

TIB_1932.JPG

TIB_1538.JPG

TIB_1395.JPG

TIB_1795.JPG

TIB_1649.JPG

TIB_1241.JPG

TIB_1565.JPG

TIB_1641.JPG

TIB_1784.JPG

TIB_1789.JPG

TIB_1982.JPG

Dang, looks like everyone on the track was on a Honda almost! Track looked like it was good today. Wish I could have made it. Will be at the next one.

We had a great time out there, and thanks to the crew who ran thing like a well oiled machine. The track was great, and the weather was perfect. I never did get a chance to meet and shake the kids hand on that #15 white quad, but he lapped two of us in both races, (staggered start) and I was quite impressed and amazed, especially seeing how young he was. That kid has major league talent for sure.

That was our first time out there, and I'd like to thank Jeremy for inviting us out there. Briarcliff is a first rate operation.

..and finally got to meet Scoob. Get that Tecate togther!

We had a great time out there, and thanks to the crew who ran thing like a well oiled machine. The track was great, and the weather was perfect. I never did get a chance to meet and shake the kids hand on that #15 white quad, but he lapped two of us in both races, (staggered start) and I was quite impressed and amazed, especially seeing how young he was. That kid has major league talent for sure.

That kid is none other than future pro Tyler Osborn, dont feel bad he's faster on his 300 than most guys on 450's.

'Twas nice. More so in that I was able and did participate. Thinking I am liking that 2005 KX250 smoker more than I thought I would. It rips! Just need some freshened up suspenders for my abundance, a larger main jet I am thinking, and definately more seat time and I'll be a happy clam...well, happier. ;)

I love the freestyle (nothing) one over the hump into the second corner (not Scoob).

Back