Outlaw open 4/13 and 4/14.!

Nick46

PR Addict
Track will be open both days this weekend from 11 to 5.! Track will be prepped and ready to go.! Free camping as always. Address is one drive west of 6846 Mottice Rd. Trails won't be open until the end of the month.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 2765
330 541 1448

There'll be a couple of wet spots here and there, but overall the track is going to be great.!

comin in the am with some buds, did u happen to make some down sides to a few of the jumps, after last week landing on flat ground lap after lap i still have a aching back.just wondering

comin in the am with some buds, did u happen to make some down sides to a few of the jumps, after last week landing on flat ground lap after lap i still have a aching back.just wondering
We did not get a chance to make adjustments this week due to the weather but we will try to next week

Track was awesome yesterday!! We had a blast! I do agree with Brandon though as some of the jump landings could use a little more to land on. Other than that, great layout, AWESOME dirt and great ruts! Thanks guys!!

Chet and Nick have a good thing going now! The dirt and prep were outstanding yesterday, lots of beautiful ruts and rough for sure. In my opinion the only thing that needs attention are the jumps in the front sections. Like cbb said the landings need to be taller. No offense to all the quad riders but track conditions are awesome without them!

Sorry for the can of worms I just opened......well maybe not

Track was awesome yesterday!! We had a blast! I do agree with Brandon though as some of the jump landings could use a little more to land on. Other than that, great layout, AWESOME dirt and great ruts! Thanks guys!!

stretch out the jumps in the middle section and add landings! :D i was watching the gopro footage from in there and it looks like im putting over them in first.

Back