PR Elite
Staff member
Round 1
2013 Southern Ohio MX Series
AMS MX Track

Sunday, April 14, 2013
Practice: 9:00 am
Race: Immediately After Practice

**AMA or ATVA membership is required. No additional memberships are needed! District 11 membership is no longer necessary to race any of our events.**

Admission:
$10 per person (5 and under are free)

Youth/Amateur: $25 per class
25+A & 30+ A: $25 per class (80% payback)
250 A & Open A: $30 per class (150% payback)

Source: http://www.oswmxs.com/

Not racing this weekend. Just "practicing". ;) Have fun. I always had fun at AMS. Good luck!!

Pachetta Creek cancelled today.......Briar Cliff cancelled today........so what kind of condition is AMS in for tomorrows race? Going to be a mudfest or will it be OK. Anyone on here know anyone there that they can get an honest opinion? Supposed to be warm and party sunny today.......but I think today was supposed to be a little nicer too.

Pachetta Creek cancelled today.......Briar Cliff cancelled today........so what kind of condition is AMS in for tomorrows race? Going to be a mudfest or will it be OK. Anyone on here know anyone there that they can get an honest opinion? Supposed to be warm and party sunny today.......but I think today was supposed to be a little nicer too.

Ohio Southwestern Mx Series shared a photo.

RACE CANCELLED
Due to excessive rain this past week, American Motosports has cancelled our motocross race scheduled for
tomorrow, April 14. We will be rescheduling this event and will post new date information shortly. Thank You!

Round 2
2013 Southern Ohio MX Series
AMS MX Track

Back