2013 SX Championship

TCracing

PR Addict
I like RV, and unless he comes under some horrible bad luck I think he pretty much has this SX Championship in the bag.
Am I the only one who wishes for that?
Not that I want him to get injured or anything, just wish Rvs bike would quit on the gate, or have a clutch issue, or some other type of Dungey Dilemma. Like running out of gas, or chain breaking or something.
I just think it would be way cool if Millsaps could win! Not that he is most deserving just wish he could get it, would make everyone all warm and fuzzy (except for RV) LOL.
Are they still doing the "Rock hard Ride hard" thing this year? He definitely deserves that. Of all the riders I think DM18 has improved the most this season.

Its getting to te point it's boring to watch. RVs gone then they pay attention to the battle for 4th or 10th lol. I'm with you though would be sweet seeing Davi take it forsure and I havnt heard anything about the Rock hard Ride hard award. Notice Brett's song isn't the opening to the races anymore?

I hope so. I don't hope for ill will on anyone. I would have rather the season been decided at Vegas, but I think you're right in that it's RV's to loose. I'm a Kawi fan so I'm good with that. I always wanted Bubba to make a comeback and mix things up, but not sure if that's ever gonna happen. We'll see outdoors if Bubba is done or not. He used to be a bad@$$ SX rider, but outdoors is his forte'. Of course, so is RV's. He's just good everywhere...at this time.

Dungey, Reed, Barcia, Canard, etc. couldn't live up to the hype. In the start of the season, it looked like it might have been a great competative season. I am excited for Davi. He does deserve any good will that comes his way. He is so riding his arse off and looks great. I do hope that worst case he takes the first loosers spot. I'm not a huge Dungey fan...

We shall see...said the blind man...didn't he?

Keep them all healthy for the outdoors, and its gonna be fun I believe. Dungey, RV, TC, Alessi, Barcia.........all fast outdoors. Bubba........I still think he is in the same spot outdoors as in SX 5th to 7th.

I think James is hiding some bad injuries & finally playing it smart as he collects a huge pay check!

Bubba........I still think he is in the same spot outdoors as in SX 5th to 7th.

Lmao....He raced 8 full motos last year for the first time in 2 years and won ALL 8 ! You are a riot! He gets distracted by a dude running across the track and takes a different line falls and breaks his hand. But some how he is still a 5-7 place rider?

Lets not forget he won a main this year in SX already too.

Its a sad day when that is what is considered a mediocre rider!

JOHN259 for president! Lol

Just checked the times for first practice and Chad Reed is 4th fastest ! Didn't think he was supposed to be back yet and he isn't even available as a pick in the fantasy league . Stewart , Dungey , Poto , & Reed ' s times are all very close . Second practice will tell the tale . 34 degrees and snowing in Minny right now .

Hey Hershey, someone has to keep the chat on here interesting!!

But seriously, I think there are going to be 5 or 6 guys on top of their game this year outdoors, and I am not sure Bubba has the endurance they do....He struggles with 20 lap mains. Just my thought....even though he did win some motos last year.

He has to do something to keep a pay check coming in.

Don't we all? You forget how dominate Bubba was the start of last year. Sure, more players this year hopefully. I can't wait though. Should be good for everyone.

Way to go TyBo ! Reed stayed about the same in 2nd practice while others picked it up a notch ; he still is 10th fastest . Not bad for just having surgery . Must be some sections of the track needing more horsepower as the 450s are a good bit faster on average . Usually the 250 guys ( especially the top 4 or 5 ) are a bit closer in lap times .

Back