Holeshot device for a 2005 KX250 2-stroke?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Does anyone know if there is and/or ever was a holeshot device made for a 2005 KX250 2 stroke? Heck, even a 2005 KX250f for that matter as they look to have used the same forks. At least upper portion.

In looking at the fork slider, I can almost see where it might be a little difficult to fit one, but anyway...

Also, the ID of the collar would have to be around 53-54mm. Any ideas?

Google it. I just did and a ton came up. Looks like you will be able to find one.

James stewart and sean hamblin raced 05 kx 250's and they both had holeshot devices, so i'm sure you can make it work somehow.

Not seeing a "ton" as you say. Saw one from MXBONZ.com before, but... Just seeing what folks are saying as they do not seem to be a bg market item for the 2005 KX250.... Thanks!

Well, maybe. The main issue is just finding one that is made for it. Right now I'm looking at just trying to find a fork collar that fits. I measured the OD of the fork tube where I was thinking it might go. I got about 53-54mm, but in a message I got from someone that had one off a 2007 RM450 that had an ID of 62mm. Got me thinking that maybe I was measuring the wrong area. The way the fork sliders are, I do have a hard time thinking as to where the button would go, but figure that's the least of my worries at the moment. Thanks for the comment. I'll figure something out. Just curious as to why they aren't listed. Goes back to 2006 then nothing. Guess the bike is 8 years old...

Already did once this year. Think I have it covered. See you at Crow Canyon for next moto. ;-)

Back