Neck brace with standard fox chest protector w/ shoulder pads

VETRIDER801

PR Member
Anyone know of a next brace that will fit a fox chest protector with shoulder protection???

I am thinking about getting one but I dont want to sacrifice my chest protector to do it

any ideas??

not really sure what to do

-VETRIDER 801

09 YZ-250F
85 KX-125D1

My Leatt works perfect with a fox chest protector. Shoulder cups fit right in the leatt brace on the side perfect.

I would never go without chest protector.......I get enough bruises on my arms from roost.....don't need a chest full.

I have new astrex knee braces, as well, now my brand new gearne boots arent big enough at the top to buckel them, cant take em back but I think I have them sold, any ideas on that!!!! im starting to get pi$$ed off!!! I hate wasing money!!!

You need to unscrew the buckle latches and move them forward on the Gearnes then they should fit.

Brenner says not to wear a neck brace, and ditch the chest protector. In my opinion, do away with the knee braces. Too many people break femurs from wearing knee braces.

Brenner says not to wear a neck brace, and ditch the chest protector. In my opinion, do away with the knee braces. Too many people break femurs from wearing knee braces.

My thoughts as well John. And tib/fibs. Has anyone DIED from a blown out knee? Had anyone died from a broken femur? Guy with blown out knee will walk a life with a gimp. Guy with a broken femur who's femoral artery got cut.... wishin he woulda just wore knee pads..

I would never go without chest protector.......I get enough bruises on my arms from roost.....don't need a chest full.

Geez, the roost isnt that bad. I challenge you to not wear all that stuff the next time you ride and see how free you can move around on the bike, which in turn helps you ride better and the result is less crashing. You cant look ahead in a rutt if you cant move you head at all because your helmet is completly resting on the neck trap.

Geez, the roost isnt that bad. I challenge you to not wear all that stuff the next time you ride and see how free you can move around on the bike, which in turn helps you ride better and the result is less crashing. You cant look ahead in a rutt if you cant move you head at all because your helmet is completly resting on the neck trap.

johns250s lawyer has this statement noted.

That`s funny.

25+A and 30+A don't have as big of gates.......Need to wear a under protector for sure at least. The neck brace thing would not bother me to ditch......I would still wear the chest protector. I just bought one of the smaller style Fox protectors without the shoulders. Like it so far.

image.jpg

25+A and 30+A don't have as big of gates.......Need to wear a under protector for sure at least. The neck brace thing would not bother me to ditch......I would still wear the chest protector. I just bought one of the smaller style Fox protectors without the shoulders. Like it so far.

Gotcha John but if its a big gate or not, rollin with just a jersey is great for the air conditioning for when it`s super hot out. I will admit that I kinda like the new fox pro frame. Kinda.

Back