Chillitown MX Moto Revolution Series Round #4 April 21st

I am curious after reading the results as to what happened in the miniquad JR class. It looks as though they did not run the 2nd moto?

Track was small but felt big. Some spots were tight and the straighaways were fast. New section was fresh.

Hello......?

Not flat, but not huge terrain either. It has some up and down, but not a super great deal of terrain, if I were to guess the max. elevation change is 20' or so. Probably a minute and half lap. Not a traditional tight fair track, but it does have several 180's. It does however have on of the biggest Jumps in the OMA. Its about 115' step down triple, and it is baaaad. The new section was soft, but rideable. I heard from several people that the track got rough, meaning bumps and ruts. They also have massive pits like mx213, with gazillion hookups.

We have taken in all the areas that need improved upon, and I think we will see improvements for Chilli Town by its Battle for Ohio round. Enough, you are cutting into my dozer time.

I thought the track was a lot of fun. Fast in places and technical in others. Good mix of both. The whole facility was top notch. A few improvements to the track (make it a little wider and some track prep before the quads race) and it'll be perfect. 3 hour drive but it was worth it.

I am curious after reading the results as to what happened in the miniquad JR class. It looks as though they did not run the 2nd moto?

I am not sure! They were toward the bottom of the running order, so maybe they were just happy with their one moto!

Marc, the track is decent. Fairly flat, but not totally. It had decent ruts in the corners, all the new doubles are pretty nice.....Even 4 guys in 30+ and a couple in 40+ jumping the 105 foot triple (not me). Sure, there may be a little better track here or there, but the prep of the track was good, they run a great program, and the facility is top notch. Anyone that has not tried it, should be down for the next race.

I talked to a couple of the mini quad dad's and between some mechanical issues (ball joints), a 3.5 hour drive home, and it running late, i assume they just called it a day.

Back