Route 62. Open 4-20 4-21

All 3 tracks open Saturday and Sunday. Tracks have excellent drainage so will be rideable after a lot of rain. $20 per bike. 2825 Millersburg road. Martinsburg Ohio 43037 740-404-9240

Reloaded, cocked, and ready eh? Well, you're having better luck than I. If I can swing getting my forks and shock rebuilt by the weekend, I'd be certain you'd see me one of the two days at least. I need to tackle that beast! ;) See ya maybe...

Reloaded, cocked, and ready eh? Well, you're having better luck than I. If I can swing getting my forks and shock rebuilt by the weekend, I'd be certain you'd see me one of the two days at least. I need to tackle that beast! ;) See ya maybe...

Thanks scoob! I was on dozer Sunday night getting ready, looks like rain this week just wanted to make sure had good drainage on all tracks. We will be ready!

Well, I'm out. Not going to get forks done by this weekend. Anyone near Parma Dave coming down this way? Let me know.

Major props to the crew at route 62. This is my new favorite track by far........my lil ones love the track by the building. Keep up the good work guys.......Build it and they will come

We are working on tracks today. All 3 tracks will be perfect for Sunday April 21st. Going to be a lot Warner too! Open at 11:00. $20 per bike or quad.

Back