Transworld and how JS7 really thinks about RV passing on yellow....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So back in St. Louis we all remember RV passing on the yellow. Well TWMX brought that up in an interview on page 42 of the latest issue.

Question:

"Let's talk about St. Louis. You were leading the race, but Ryan Villopoto passed you under a yellow flag and went on to win. That was another instance where you kept your cool on camera."

--Now the last few questions dealt with him not screaming his head off like he did in Bubbas world. He has been saying he keeps cool now, no reason to get crazy and let his emotions get the best of him....

Now back to his response:

"Yeah, I was really fired up. . .rules are rules. . .and I thought that the FIM and AMA would get it handled. . .I talked to Reed and Millsapps that night, and we all agreed something would be done. . .later I talked to John Gallagher from the FIM and the lame-ass excuse he came up with about why nothing was done is was what pissed me off. This isn't a slap on Ryan Villopoto, this is a slap on John Gallagher himself because it shows how he makes up the rules as he goes and has such a bias towards certain racers. I know that if it were a privateer who did that, he would have been docked a lap without question."

Now I'm gonna have to agree with Stew on that one. Like him or hate him.....he's right. He went on to say that the flagger was holding yellow and another was yelling at him with a red cross but if RV see's both flags then he can pick which one he wants to follow, that one being yellow and Gallagher let him choose whatever he wanted.

Then he said they shouldn't of penalized rv on the restart if they let him get away with passing me (Stewart) because he passed Chisolm on a yellow and you can pass on yellows, you can't pass on reds. RV passing Kyle Chisolm was the penalty and it was assessed at restart. (again BS should have docked him 2 at the end of the race.)

Anyhow it's a good article.....if you don't subscribe just pick it up at the newstand.

Well like you said, like Stewie or not he got the shaft.

One thing nobody should argue is RV should have at least been docked his positions for the infraction he was found guilty of AFTER the race was complete NOT at the restart. The FIM changed the rules for RV without a doubt.

he is right, but rv could of stopped and turned the bike off and let stewart by and still caught em and passed him so why even worry about that little incident, i wanna ride your house again hershey. lol

he is right, but rv could of stopped and turned the bike off and let stewart by and still caught em and passed him so why even worry about that little incident, i wanna ride your house again hershey. lol

Does anyone else see that argument as much as I do or am I crazy ? That doesn't matter if he was faster or not. The argument is he broke a rule. Then was penalized unfairly. It actually benefitted him and effected other riders. That's really not a penalty in my eyes.

You are not crazy, I agree. A lot went on there that sure benefitted RV. There was flags waving everywhere down through there and as for docking him before the restart was pretty lame. What if that restart never happened, he should of been docked at the end of the race. I do feel RV was faster and the pass was inevitable, but that doesn't make it ok to break rules and get away with it.

If he would have gotten docked a lap at the end of the race like the rules state then he wouldnt be in the points lead now.

Oh, didin't read the fine print, that changes everything haha. Please excuse me while I hide my enthusiam to throw my 2 pennies into a fulfilling debate such as this.

Believe you are up to speed on my views. I like watching the races, don't have "My guy" though. Could really give 2 roosts in a strong southbound wind about who wins, or claims the red plate at Las Vegas haha.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXc1WKpRedM[/video]

And he is a hero........or do all you whinners think he is an ass?

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXc1WKpRedM[/video]

And he is a hero........or do all you whinners think he is an ass?

Buckwheat at his best !!!

If todays factory "hero's" were 10% of Bob, our sport would be at a totally different level !

Back