Connection between Nashport and Parma Ohio

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Anyone going to be in the Nashport, OH (Briarcliff country) or Newark or Zanesville or maybe even Columbus and Parma, OH (specifically Parma Dave's place) between now and the end of the weekend? If so, would anyone be willing to take a pair of forks up there?

On the flip side of that, anyone going to be between the same locations towards the end of next week or early Saturday to bring the forks back?

fedex.jpg

Anyone going to be in the Nashport, OH (Briarcliff country) or Newark or Zanesville or maybe even Columbus and Parma, OH (specifically Parma Dave's place) between now and the end of the weekend? If so, would anyone be willing to take a pair of forks
On the flip side of that, anyone going to be between the same locations towards the end of next week or early Saturday to bring the forks back?

Hey Scoob, I live in Nashport.

I do have a suspension shipping box you can borrow. I go thru US Mail. Do NOT mention anything about oil, just say motorcycle parts....

I live in parma...And you know the rules of the PDR compound....No such thing as just a drop off.....as a PDR team member better have something to drink before ya leave!

Anytime Scoob....that's what this community is all about!

:)

I live in parma...And you know the rules of the PDR compound....No such thing as just a drop off.....as a PDR team member better have something to drink before ya leave!

Yes, been there done that and drove home at 2 in the morn... Trying to avoid a repeat. ;) No actually going to be out of town next week and since I will not be riding this weekend, doing my best to ensure I am next weekend. :)

I do have a suspension shipping box you can borrow. I go thru US Mail. Do NOT mention anything about oil, just say motorcycle parts....

I may take you up in that. Worst case I take them up there this weekend and have him ship them back. Of course, PD probably might have a suspension shipping box as well... I'll be in touch Dogg...

If you need to ship them use a plastic gun case. We had to ship our flat track suspension to colorado, it worked just fine. You can get a cheap one at Gander mountain for $30. We use it twice and I think it's done for but our suspension made it to and from safely.

Back