TV LAND MX RACE SUNDAY APRIL 28th

trevor145

PR Addict
Our first race of the season will be Sunday April 28th.
Practice will be at 9am and racing at 11am.
This event is CRA sanctioned and is also an NMA Grand National Qualifier.
CRA has day membership passes for $10.
Camping is welcome and I will do my best to have an open ride day on Saturday the 27th (weather will be the determining factor).
$10 entry, $25 first class, $20 additional classes.
More info at www.tvlandmx.com or 440-577-1964.
I am really excited for the season to finally be here and I look forward to seeing everyone this year!
Trevor

Get out your 3 Wheeler and help OTC to fill the gate! Looking like a much better turnout than last year already, as its too early in the year for all those injuries. :)

We still have funds left in the OTC First Time Racer Scholarship Fund. Email me to reserve your reimbursement check for your race entry and AND CRA card if you are a first time 3 wheeler racer!

So sorry Trevor we will be missing your race this Sunday-we will be at Pleasure Valley for the NE Qualifier! We love racing at TV Land and look forward to your other races. Good luck this weekend!!!

Get out and support our tracks this weekend. After such a long winter, it will be good to enjoy every minute of nice riding. Check out TV Land.

Good luck to everyone going to Pleasure Valley! Tell Jeff I said hello!
I hope to see you all at our next event Memorial Day weekend!
I have some big fun planned and the unveiling of some new things here!

Great day at TV land. The first motos were dry and the track was perfect. It started to get muddy toward the end of the second motos, but all in all it was a great day. Thanks Trevor for a great day of racing.

Great day at TV land. The first motos were dry and the track was perfect. It started to get muddy toward the end of the second motos, but all in all it was a great day. Thanks Trevor for a great day of racing.

Dittos to that!

Thanks Trevor and gang for the privilege of running your bikes only track with the trikes! Just like last year, track prep was nothing short of amazing. We ran our 2nd moto near the end of the program, and I can say we still easily found some dry dirt underneath in the corners. I'm glad we had the riders to deliver a better performance this year than last. Everybody loved the track, and the operation, and we hope to put a date on next year's calender.

The only down side of TV Land is you stay so busy I never get a chance to thank you in person.

Hopefully I'll have my wife's videos posted this week.

There was great racing last Sunday at TV Land. We like how TV Land focuses on maximum track time with 2 long practices. It really gives riders a chance to feel confident and learn the track before the motos begin. They also normally allow riding after the races which is good for new riders contemplating mx racing. The special events like Rock-n-Ride are great fun as well with fun contests like best whip, or best BMX trick jumping into the big pond near the middle of the track. Check it out!

Thanks Guys!!!
I was happy everyone got as much good track time as possible.
Any time you and your crew want to come out Tim it's cool with me. It is a treat to see you guys having a blast!
Things get a little busy on race day with trying to keep a schedule and the track in order but the next time your out I want to make sure we get a chance to say hello.
I hope we have good weather on Memorial Day weekend for our next event the 2 day Rock N Ride!
I've been on the dozer some more and made a few more cool things here for everyone to enjoy.
I also have a few things planned for that event that will be sure to entertain!
Thanks to everyone that came out last weekend in spite of the gloomy forecast.

Back