Got the itch!

Hey Mooch, nice bike. the Renfro Valley Dual Sport is this coming weekend. We have an extra bed in our cabin, you should come try it out. Renfro is the best dual sport, one of the best, of the year. Red, loomy sand. Great ridin', great food, great camaraderie, good time. Let me know if you need any details. Glad to have you in the dual sport series now, i mean hell, you have a plate. Nice bike!

Mooch, how is that thing on a motocross track? I rode a 2012 250xc in the woods at Crow Canyon and loved it. Why the 300 over the 250 for you? I would love to have a bike street legal that I could hit GP's and mx's on.

As long as you get the XC & not the XC-W, it's not too bad on the MX track. I have an 07 300 & think it's the best bike i've ever owned. Works well everywhere. Definitely better in the woods than a 450 4s (No flameouts & it will lug down to almost zero rpm). Mine doesn't have E-Start which is nice if struck on a hill, but it generally starts 1st kick everytime. I picked the 300 just for the extra power, have ridden 250's in the woods & they take a little more work to go fast in the woods.

Mooch, how is that thing on a motocross track? I rode a 2012 250xc in the woods at Crow Canyon and loved it. Why the 300 over the 250 for you? I would love to have a bike street legal that I could hit GP's and mx's on.

Yep, what TM141 said...I have the XC model.

As I mentioned in the post with the pic, the 300 has a really wide powerband that's almost 4 stroke-like...and MXA claims it has 3 peak HP more than my YZ250.

Hey Mooch, nice bike. the Renfro Valley Dual Sport is this coming weekend. We have an extra bed in our cabin, you should come try it out. Renfro is the best dual sport, one of the best, of the year. Red, loomy sand. Great ridin', great food, great camaraderie, good time. Let me know if you need any details. Glad to have you in the dual sport series now, i mean hell, you have a plate. Nice bike!

IMRiz...Can't make the Renfro Valley DS as I'm headed to Action Sports in Athens for the Vintage race this weekend. I'll be doing the Hanging Rock on 5/18 with the KTM.

Back