Malvern practice 4-17!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Well, it looks like it's gonna be good for today! There are a few bad spots I'm going to hit with the dozer, but the track looks pretty good considering all these April showers we've been getting. You all know the rest: $25 per rider, spectators are free. 4-9, bikes only! See you there!!!

Dammit! I wanted it to be cancelled since I cannot make it!! Come on man!....

Kidding. ;) Have fun guys and gals. Enjoy ample moisture while we have it. Soon it will be summer..., but then it will be fall!!! Oh yeah... well, and then winter... boo!

OK, done.

guess ill be there as well! i was hoping for rain when i woke up. i didnt plan on riding today... but with this weather i dont have a choice!!! moto on!

Great job by Jason and his crew tonight! The turnout was a little lighter than I've seen .....with that and fantastic prep I think it was one of the best times I've had there!

Track was primo tonight, some Mega ruts in turns that were perfect. Good amount of track time tonight too! I'm beat lol..

Track was primo tonight, some Mega ruts in turns that were perfect. Good amount of track time tonight too! I'm beat lol..
Yeah almost too much track time. Cant believe how perfect the track was with all that rain yesterday. Had a blast riding with you guys tonight. That sand roller section is pretty fun! Thanks Jason! Goodtimes!

Thanks guys, took a little more work than I thought it would but it came out pretty good. See everyone next Wednesday.

Back