Pick the MXON team now

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
As of now I think we have a team that can smoke everybody else. Dungey, Villopoto, and I pick Tomac if he is still a 250 rider by then. The race is in Teutschenthal, Germany this year. I am sure Roczen, Herlings and Carolli will be on it but the American team can't be matched. We need that trophy back in the US. I would love to go to that race and maybe I will. Any thoughts?

RD, RV, JS if hes healthy (wild card - send Trey41! or possibly Barcia again, or Tomac)

RV could still do it.

If I had to choose a current 250 rider, outdoors, id say a toss up between BB and Eli..

Scoob.........you have got to pick the guy on the green bike...come on, vote for Baggett.

No, I should vote the guy on the green bike, but his head looks funny. ;) I like ol' Eli. Isn't my fault he rides a crappy bike. Just think how fast he'd be on a Kawi? Some day maybe. Baggett could get the job done as well. Think we all should ride 2 strokes!!

Since it's an outdoor race, it's better that they pick the team during the outdoor season to see who is "on it" for the current year in outdoor settings.

But, if you had to pick a team right now, I'd say USA's Best 3 Rider team (1 small bore 250F and 2 big bore 450F riders) is:

250F - TOMAC (sure Roczen is leading him in points, but Tomac's the fastest 250F guy from USA, Roczen is not eligible for our team)
450F 1 - Villopoto - He's still the current "Man" in the 450F class, with the most wins and most consistent speed
450F 2 - Dungey - He's 1 small hair away from Villopoto, and clearly better than everyone else, plus he's the reigning outdoor champ

If those guys got hurt, who could we turn to as back ups:

250F backup - Baggett - Reigning outdoor champ, fast outdoors, not so good at SX
450F backup - Milsaps - Running great this season at #3 in SX and was #2 in SX last year
450F backup - Barcia - Running #4 in SX this season, won some races like ME Cup, and really wants to win badly, was our best guy at MXoN last year.

That's my take on the team as of now that I'd want to send to represent USA this year as of now.

As of now I think we have a team that can smoke everybody else. Dungey, Villopoto, and I pick Tomac if he is still a 250 rider by then. The race is in Teutschenthal, Germany this year. I am sure Roczen, Herlings and Carolli will be on it but the American team can't be matched. We need that trophy back in the US. I would love to go to that race and maybe I will. Any thoughts?

Get a reservation right now, the daytime desk lady speaks good english. You can walk to the track.
http://www.schloss-teutschenthal.de/rs/

If you ask for a room with kitchen, the town's lack of restaurants won't matter.
There's a couple but limited hours and all but one are closed Sunday.

Bagget is the clear choice for 250's, does everyone forget how dominant he is most of the time?

El Chuppacabra!

He didn't look dominant at last year's MXoN, that's for sure! And he's been hurt this year and Tomac is just hitting his stride....... as of right now...... Tomac is the CLEAR CHOICE if we're picking the team NOW for our 250F rider!

Hershey, you and I are on the same page..........I like Baggett outdoors. Yeah he was off last year at the MXoN.......but he is incredible outdoors.

Sturd, you going to the race?

Back