Moto 60 Sports Park Open Sunday & Monday 4/21-4/22

Moto60SP

PR Member
Hello everyone!

We have a schedule change for this week. The weather is calling for rain the 2 days that we are supposed to be open so we will be open Sunday and Monday 11a.m.- dark both days.

$20/ rider

We hope to see you all out there this weekend!

And for all you quad riders out there, in the next week or so we will be allowing quads ONLY for one day a week. Same price as bikes for just as long! So keep up to date with us and you will soon be allowed to ride!

As a quad rider I'd like to check you out, as you're only an hour away and the lay out seems interesting. Any ideas what day you'll open for quads? I vote for Friday, as my work sked sucks during the week.

We took out the table- top in the front of the track and turned that into a double then once you round that same corner there is a triple where it used to be flat! We will be talking about the quad practicing this week and will have an update for quad riders. So stay tuned!

Just took a walk out on the track and it is close to 100% dry! The new sections we put in are holding up nicely and we are getting ready to prep the track for a solid day of practice tomorrow!

Practice starts at 11a.m. and will go to dark BOTH tomorrow AND Monday!

$20/ rider
$15/ pee wee rider

We hope to see you all out here for the next 2 days!

We will also be giving away a "season pass" to the track for $225! Get the pass and save money! $225 at $20 per practice is 11 practice days, which means after your 11th practice your basically getting in for FREE!!

Back