James Stewart OUT for balance of SX Season

When I say Wildcard, he could win or could be 20th, you never know with James and we've seen both this year from him. Dungey needs people to get in front of RV and finish in front of him and Stewart is one of the guys that could do it on any given night....... he could also explode, tweak his knee or wrist, bike break, ride quietly in 7th place, jump something that no one else jumps, win going away, you just never know these days. I hope he comes back for outdoors and shows some of that early season form from last year before injuries derailed his season and left Alessi as the only real threat to Dungey.

bad luck for him on that get off! he looked liked the mechanic's pitboard distracted him. kinda lucky he got bounced and landed on the other side of that double. Hope he brings his "A" game for the outdoors! Any word if he is running the entire series?
i'm surprised John259 isn't poppin the top on a bottle of Dom... :)

Hershey.......both are becoming total non factors in my opinion. J Law......I seriously don't even place him in the top ten. His career is dead in my opinion. He would make more money racing some local/regional type with large purses.

Bubba.........this is just an every single season drama with him. Almost becoming predicable. He is not doing well...........so take a vacation, then start racing the nationals. Then get tired, and take another vacation before the end of the outdoor season.

Seriously, I would NEVER sign him to a salary. It would be performance based per race for him to race for a team I owned. While he says he wants to race, I seriously don't think he has that same desire that he used to have........Maybe he is in some depression about Bubbas world not being renewed for another season or something.

Hershey.......both are becoming total non factors in my opinion. J Law......I seriously don't even place him in the top ten. His career is dead in my opinion. He would make more money racing some local/regional type with large purses.

Bubba.........this is just an every single season drama with him. Almost becoming predicable. He is not doing well...........so take a vacation, then start racing the nationals. Then get tired, and take another vacation before the end of the outdoor season.

Seriously, I would NEVER sign him to a salary. It would be performance based per race for him to race for a team I owned. While he says he wants to race, I seriously don't think he has that same desire that he used to have........Maybe he is in some depression about Bubbas world not being renewed for another season or something.

You have some serious issues man.

Your secret love for JS7, forcing your bashing him every chance you get!! Get over it man, he wont ever kiss you! Lmao!

From the article:

"Although Stewart’s 2013 Supercross season ended prematurely, the Yoshimura Suzuki rider turned in a solid performance, nonetheless. With his win at Atlanta’s Georgia Dome, Stewart became one of just three racers ever to have gone nine straight seasons with a win. Additionally, the 2013 Supercross season saw Stewart race his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 to podium finishes at both the St. Louis and Indianapolis events. Finally, Stewart won eight of his heat races this year and he was the fastest qualifier at seven events."

Like him or not John259, this is why he brings in the $ and gets rides still. His bad seasons are still far better than 95% of the good seasons everyone else has. Not to mention people are always talking about and watching him. Unlike your flip side love #338, JS7 buzz is always about his riding or lack there of. Exactly what sponsors want.

What a stand up guy! I really admire his heart.

Attachments

• tam's phone 019.gif
    tam's phone 019.gif
    89.9 KB · Views: 198
his heart..........think I am scratching my head on that one. We are talking about the Bubba guy that pulls off if he falls in a corner and his clutch lever is bent right?

i think i would call him unpredictable if anything. one week he is into it and the next he runs like a 10th place guy. by 10th place i mean slower then usual...
as far as hiring him i would still do it. look at how much we talk about him. he's a "spotlight" guy at any race. i mean ralphy is always talking about him!
he does seem to ride hurt less or let his injuries dictate more. he also is a man now and not that same kid that seemed to do exactly what big james was preaching. (none of this may be true just my take sometimes).
Jlaw makes me laugh. just funny... how many years have been talking about him?

Back