Chilitown MX OMA Race

John250

PR Founding Father
So how many of you guys from up north, CRA, D 12, OMA guys, are going to make the trek south for Sundays race at a former D 11 track? Closest OMA races to me for sure. I pull out of my drive, one stop sign, then on the highway, and I think there are two stop lights when I get off the exit for the track.......It is 50 minutes roll time to the track.

I'm not all that far away, but I'm not making it. Planned to, but needs to get suspended. Forks seals were leaking so bad last week at the Route 62 track I had virtually no front brake...

Have fun John. I'll see you at a race or tow I'd think this year...

Less than a ten minute drive for me. I might go watch. I'm currently financially unable to race though.

Track is super nice right now. Amazing soil for drainage. I will post some pics when I can get on a real computer. I can not get them from photobucket to here with my phone. Better get loaded up and ready, super good track tomorrow. Perfect amount of rain.

We are here and the track is perfect right now. Definitely will have to water tomarrow. Place looks amazing.

Track looks good! I'm shooting a wedding today but I'll be heading down later tonight or first thing in the morning.

Hopefully they've got some hot chilli down there on a chilly day like this at chillitown! Sorry couldnt resist lol.. pics look good and one day I can't wait to make it down for a weekend..

JO, gm'a JO's recipes should be a staple in oma races! Just a though..

ha ha Meister, I dont think imposing a menu sanction would go over to well at the tracks, now with the riders that may be another story. Now, go load up your bike, and drive to Chilli Town!

Back