Sx on TV today. (No Spoiler)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Local CBS: 1pm Eastern - 450 Seattle
Fuel: 2pm Eastern - 250 Seattle
Speed: 5:30pm - 6:30pm Eastern - 250 Seattle

450s are only on local CBS channel (Unless you're john250 then you get to watch something cooler like Amatuer Tour Golf), 250s are on both Fuel and Speed today.

Also the lack of decent action .

Umm, did you watch the same race we all did or did I misunderstand you. There was all sorts of "decent" action I thought. I often wonder why they have it in Seattle as it is pretty much a guranteed mud race event to an extent, but definately putting other skills in play. You have to be the total package to win. RV2 is pretty much that guy this year.

Track was kinda weird, but everyone had to run the same track. I would think will all the gas/brake/gas/brake one might tend to get some arm pump... Turned out OK I thought. On to Utah of which could be more of the same as this week potentially I hear as it's not a covered stadium either.

Racing action was good but the track layout sucked IMO. If it hadnt been for mud I think it would have been a train. Passing would have been difficult in good conditions. It seemed unusually tight.

Was not a fan of the track. What about Barcia cutting across the track off the start causing the meham.....

John250-he's not the only guy doin that stuff. guess if you get the jump let it ride!!!!!
track did seem a bit off... too many 180 turns with slow inside and fast, but long outsides... would've liked seeing lots more rain and sloppy mud lol...

I guess lack of action wasn't my best choice of words. I'm sour over any race that CBS produces and airs . Even more dissapointed that Rv2 didn't run down Barcia and get the win . The championship factors into that due to protecting his points . Also last week his comment about letting rd5 by......I think he flat beat him , period ! Thier is no doubt his is the current best but I'm not fan of settling for second .

I don't see why settling for second behind a guy who isn't 2nd in points is a actually "settling." Especially because the track corners were claiming more washouts than ralph shaheen saying "lights the candles" To me last night was a win for RV. He got points on dunge. That's a win, no?

A win is gaining points on your competitors! So even when dungey beat him two weeks ago he still managed to open up an additional point on the championship. So to me he's won the last two weeks.

Valid points George , he is riding for his future and I get that . I also like when his is hanging it all out on the edge for the top step on the box . Looks like he will wrap it up in Utah next week. Maybe next year it can come down to Vegas for a live championship thriller .

Georgie, you could call what RV did a NASCAR win........that's the philosophy that they preach. But Hershey is correct, only first place is a true winner.

i guess 2nd in every race all year, but winning the championship is still better then 1 win and no championship. to me that is...

Back