Bike Stolen from Holmes County

CTL11

Noob
What's up guys. I haven't been on here in a long time.

I just found out today that my bike was stolen in the last month or so. It had been stored in a locked garage out in the country down a long lane with a locked gate. Nobody lives there so that's why I just found out. I haven't rode it in a few years. Just been to busy with work and a 2 year old and 5 month old.

The bike is a 2002 Honda CR250 with stock graphics and the number 11 on it. The VIN# is JH2ME03352M400731. It was stolen in Holmes county.

Here's a picture of the bike taken back in 2004, but it looks the same. Thanks guys!

Me.jpg

Sounds like someone you know. Or the kid of someone you know....

Did they take just the bike ? Or did a opportunistic theif hit the jackpot and take a bunch of stuff ?

Yeah that picture is from Beachwood.

The only thing missing is my bike. The bike stand and tools were left there. There is also a lot of other stuff in the garage too that wasn't messed with. Since the driveway has a locked gate I'm guessing somebody walked down and pushed it out of there. The lane is probably 0.15mile long and you can't even see the house or garage from the road due to elevation and trees. I'm thinking it's somebody familiar with the area. I'm going up there this weekend and will do some driving around.

Back