Ohio International raceway Sunday April 28th

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Racing returns to OIR!! Sunday April 28th gates open at 6am, signup opens at 7:00, practice at 8:30. Racing starts at 10:30. As most know due to zoning issues we can not have practice on Saturday and there is no camping. Fortunately that leaves Saturday open to go check out Briarcliff's new layout. Wish we could go but we will be busy making sure the track is perfect for Sunday.

Everyone will be racing on the big track. We are going to cut the track down a bit for the 50's and mini quads.

The pee wee track will be open to 50 and 65 and Jr trail for practice as well as racing on the big track. Open practice for this track is $20. Parents will need to get an open practice armband at sign up.

You and Justin are a little too fast for the rest of the 50's. Right now the place is ready to go. I will post an update on track conditions and any schedule changes or cancellations at 5am.

It was kind of a rough day. Not exactly what I had envisioned for OIR but unfortunately Mother Nature is in charge. I am still arguing with myself this morning as to weather or not I should have canceled. Either way we had 141 riders who wanted to brave the elements and show thier support for the OMA ( I recieved many of those comments as I walked through the pits) and for that you all deserve a huge THANK YOU!!

Back