Chillitown photos

With 359 entries it must have been a pretty good mound. Our intermission and 2nd motos didn’t go well for us at all that caused the day to run late. Busted water hydrant during intermission, 3 restarts and an injury stoppage held things up a bit. We agree that the day was entirely way too long and we will make corrections to fix that for our South Battle Race. Things will definitely be better at our next race. We have progressively improved each race and will continue to do so. We are dedicated to bringing you premium motocross!

I was really impressed, and I'd chalk it up to growing pains... You guys have a nice facility there, and nice dirt. Keep up the good work, and thanks for your effort. The place makes for great photos!

Maybe I am way behind the times but... to be able to type in your number and get all the pics of that number is awesome! How is that done? We had a debate last night in between riding sessions. I am assuming there is some kind of recognition software, if so, what is it?

Keep up the grrrrrreat work!

Actually Adam, you are not behind the times at all. There is not a lot of people doing this, mostly because you have to go in and keyword the images with everyone's riding number. It's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it in the end... especially after OCR will work with that sort of thing! If any you tech gurus on here know something I don't please advise..! Thanks for the nice comment though Adam.

Actually Adam, you are not behind the times at all. There is not a lot of people doing this, mostly because you have to go in and keyword the images with everyone's riding number. It's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it in the end... especially after OCR will work with that sort of thing! If any you tech gurus on here know something I don't please advise..! Thanks for the nice comment though Adam.

I was worried that's the kind of work it takes. I know that has to be a daunting task. Just letting you know we appreciate it!

I know on the mac side of things there is a program called automation and it can locate photos and rename an entire batch. Automation is a great program that has virtually endless possibilities to work in any way you like with just about any program. Im only a novice but I I have used it a little with large groups of photos.

Back